We offer standard and rush production options for Comic Books, Graphic Novels, Manga and Posters. For all production please allow an additional 3–5 business days for shipping time and 3–6 weeks for deliveries to Alaska and Hawaii. Production begins the day after your proofs have been approved. We are not in production on weekends, holidays, or between Christmas and New Year's Day.
Morris Publishing® ships your order F.O.B. destination. Books are bulk packaged, with 25–100 books in each box, depending on book size. Full boxes weigh 35–50 pounds. Your payment will include shipping and handling cost, which will range from 35¢–55¢/book. Posters will be packaged separately and shipping rates are graduated based on quantity. Please get a quote above for poster shipping rates. Allow 3–5 business days for shipping time. Allow 3–6 weeks for deliveries to Hawaii, Alaska, APO, FPO and USA territories. Other foreign orders are not accepted.
Most orders are shipped via UPS ground, and larger orders are shipped via commercial truck lines. Orders to Alaska or Hawaii are shipped the most economical way. Faster delivery service (e.g., next day) may be requested for an additional charge. We require a street address; deliveries cannot be made to a P.O. box. Carriers give priority service to business addresses, so you may want your order shipped to your workplace. Keep in mind most carriers will deliver to the door only and not to a preferred place of storage. Truck drivers, subject to regulations, are not required to give assistance unloading. Some companies may offer unloading services, but you are responsible for any costs incurred for extra services.
Inspect Your Order
ALWAYS inspect ALL cartons carefully upon delivery. Shipments are insured with the carrier, who is responsible for any damage (not Morris Publishing®). If a claim is necessary, we will help in any way we can. Report any visible damage to the carrier and note on the delivery receipt before signing. You MUST SAVE the damaged books and cartons in which they were delivered for possible inspection. Concealed damage must be reported to the carrier within 7 days of delivery. Defective books not due to shipping must be reported to Morris Publishing within 90 days of the ship date.
After you submit your order we will send a FREE digital proof of your pages and cover so you can review and approve your book. You may also request printed proofs for an extra charge, or choose "no proofs" to speed up the production cycle. Production will commence when we receive your proof approval. Additional changes to your pages or cover will delay production.
The proof represents how the production file will print and is to ensure that all pages are in the correct order and to your specifications. Do not assume anything. If something isn’t quite right, make a note of it or contact us.
If any pages require changes, you must resubmit them; we do not make corrections to your pages. You will receive another proof for approval before we begin production, which incurs an extra charge. Note: your proof is NOT the time to proofread pages. Carefully proofread all pages BEFORE sending your order to avoid correction fees, additional proof charges, and delayed production.
A digital color cover proof will be sent for your approval. If corrections are required, resubmit corrected file(s). You will receive another proof for approval before we begin production, which may incur an extra charge.
- Morris Publishing,® hereinafter referred to as the Company, agrees to produce an original book in accordance with information provided on this order form. The publisher/author, hereinafter referred to as the Customer, agrees to furnish all text and other material to be printed in the Customer's book.
- The order form or ordering web page is a binding contract between the Company and the Customer; no other statements or oral agreements are binding.
- The Company reserves the right to accept or reject all orders.
- The parties agree that the validity, construction, and performance of this Contract shall be governed by the laws of the State of Nebraska. The Customer hereby irrevocably submits generally and unconditionally to the jurisdiction of any court of competent jurisdiction in Nebraska for any dispute concerning or related to the Contract. Customer further agrees that any action arising from the terms of this Contract shall be filed exclusively in a court of competent jurisdiction in Nebraska. The Customer further consents to venue in Nebraska and waives any rights to challenge venue in Nebraska.
- The Customer represents and warrants that: (i) book content does not violate any copyrights or trademarks or the privacy rights, publicity rights, or other rights of any person or entity. This includes, but is not limited to, comic and cartoon characters, professional sports photos and logos, and (ii) you own or otherwise have the right or permission to provide content to be printed in the book.
- The Company has the right (but not the obligation), to review any book content before it goes into production. If book content violates this agreement or creates liability for the Company, the order will be placed on hold until the content in question is changed or removed. The Company processes thousands of orders and cannot be responsible for finding all content in violation. If material is printed that violates this agreement, the Company is not liable. The Customer is solely liable for any and all book content.
- The Company makes no claim to copyright on Contributors' content submitted for inclusion in the book.
- The Customer agrees to not violate any copyrights or trademarks owned by the Company. This includes unauthorized use of the Company's name, logo, or other website content. The Customer agrees to all terms of the Company's Copyright & Trademark policy.
- The Company reserves the right to not print our name, logo, web address, or advertising on anything it considers inappropriate.
Note: Archived files are production files only and are not provided to the customer. We do not archive any original editable documents that may be sent to us. Therefore, we strongly recommend you back-up all your book files.
- The Customer warrants that releases have been obtained to reproduce any and all copyrighted or trademarked material submitted for reproduction.
- The Customer shall defend, indemnify, and hold harmless the Company, its subsidiaries, and its authorized representatives, from any and all loss, cost, expense, and damages on account of any and all manner of claims, demands, actions, and proceedings that may be instituted against the Company on grounds alleging that the said printing violates any copyright or any proprietary right of any person, or that it contains any matter that is libelous or scandalous or invades any person's right to privacy or other personal rights.
- The Customer agrees to, at the Customer's own expense, promptly defend and continue the defense of any such claim, demand, action, or proceeding that may be brought against the Company, provided that the Company shall promptly notify the Customer with respect thereto and provided further that the Company shall give to the Customer such reasonable time as the exigencies of the situation may permit in which to undertake and continue the defense thereof.