Copyright & Trademarks
The entire content of this site is copyrighted by Morris Publishing® as a collective work under U.S. copyright laws. All material is made available in order to provide information about our company and products. Morris Publishing® respects the intellectual property rights of others, and we ask others, including our customers and users of this site, to do the same.
WE PERMIT individuals to download or make a single copy of a document or part of a document published by us on this site for personal use, as long as: (1) our name and copyright notice is prominently displayed on your copy, (2) you do not copy or post the content on any network computer or broadcast the content in any medium, and (3) you do not modify or alter the content in any way, or delete or change any copyright or trademark notice.
WE DO NOT PERMIT and strictly prohibit the downloading, copying, reproduction, modification, publishing, distribution, transmitting, transferring, or creating derivative works from content, in whole or in part, of this site or other material owned by Morris Publishing® for commercial purposes or in order to avoid paying for our products. This includes Web material such as documents, parts of documents, logos, and images, or printed materials such as sales literature or actual products.
Unauthorized Use of Morris Publishing®
Trademarks and Copyrighted Material
1. You may not use or register trademarks owned by Morris Publishing®, including graphic symbols, logos, icons, or alterations thereof, as part of a company name, trade name, product name, or service name.
2. You may not use images owned by Morris Publishing®, including graphic symbols, logos, icons, or any other images on or in connection with web sites, products, packaging, manuals, promotional/advertising materials, or for any other purpose.
3. You may not use a variation, phonetic equivalent, takeoff, or abbreviation of a Morris Publishing® trademark for any purpose.
4. You may not use a Morris Publishing® trademark or any other Morris Publishing®-owned graphic symbol, logo, or icon in a disparaging manner.
5. You may not use a Morris Publishing® trademark, including Morris Publishing®-owned graphic symbols, logos, or icons, in a manner that would imply Morris Publishing's® affiliation with or endorsement, sponsorship, or support of a third party product or service.
6. You may not manufacture, sell, or give-away merchandise or items bearing Morris Publishing® trademarks or copyrighted material, including symbols, logos, icons, or slogans.
7. You may not imitate the Morris Publishing® packaging, web site design, logos, or typefaces.
8. You may not use or imitate a Morris Publishing® slogan or tagline.
9. You may not use an identical or virtually identical Morris Publishing® trademark as a second level domain name.
We welcome comments regarding our site or products. However, any communications (e-mail, mail, phone, etc.) sent to Morris Publishing shall become the exclusive property of Morris Publishing. Morris Publishing will be entitled to use, reproduce, disclose, publish, and distribute any material or communications you submit for any purpose, without restriction and without compensating you in any way.
For this reason, do not send us any communications that you do not wish Morris Publishing to own, including any confidential information or any creative material or ideas regarding new products or features, marketing or advertising strategies, or other improvements. We employ a highly-qualified staff who continually research and may be working on similar ideas you have developed. This policy is to avoid confusion over ownership of new concepts.