Payment & Terms
We require ⅓ of the estimated total cost be sent with your order. The next ⅓ installment is required when your proof is approved. The balance, including shipping costs and any adjustments, is due upon completion of your book and prior to shipping. Sales tax charges may apply. Please submit a sales tax exemption form if applicable. We accept payment by check, money order, MasterCard®, Visa®, and Discover®. All payments must be paid in U.S. currency. We charge interest on orders not paid within 30 days. Customers will pay a cancellation fee on canceled orders.
All orders are subject to a 10% overrun/underrun and are shipped and billed accordingly. This procedure has been a printing trade custom in the USA and Canada for more than 80 years and has been adopted by the Printing Industries of America. See more details.
Comic Book Orders
Comic Book orders are placed online and require payment in full at the time of placing your order. We accept payment by MasterCard®, Visa®, and Discover®.
Foreign orders are not accepted from outside the USA, except for orders from APO, FPO, and USA territories.
- Morris Publishing,® hereinafter referred to as the Company, agrees to produce an original book in accordance with information provided on this order form. The publisher/author, hereinafter referred to as the Customer, agrees to furnish all text and other material to be printed in the Customer's book.
- The order form or ordering web page is a binding contract between the Company and the Customer; no other statements or oral agreements are binding.
- The Company reserves the right to accept or reject all orders.
- The parties agree that the validity, construction, and performance of this Contract shall be governed by the laws of the State of Nebraska. The Customer hereby irrevocably submits generally and unconditionally to the jurisdiction of any court of competent jurisdiction in Nebraska for any dispute concerning or related to the Contract. Customer further agrees that any action arising from the terms of this Contract shall be filed exclusively in a court of competent jurisdiction in Nebraska. The Customer further consents to venue in Nebraska and waives any rights to challenge venue in Nebraska.
- The Customer represents and warrants that: (i) book content does not violate any copyrights or trademarks or the privacy rights, publicity rights, or other rights of any person or entity. This includes, but is not limited to, comic and cartoon characters, professional sports photos and logos, and (ii) you own or otherwise have the right or permission to provide content to be printed in the book.
- The Company has the right (but not the obligation), to review any book content before it goes into production. If book content violates this agreement or creates liability for the Company, the order will be placed on hold until the content in question is changed or removed. The Company processes thousands of orders and cannot be responsible for finding all content in violation. If material is printed that violates this agreement, the Company is not liable. The Customer is solely liable for any and all book content.
- The Company makes no claim to copyright on Contributors' content submitted for inclusion in the book.
- The Customer agrees to not violate any copyrights or trademarks owned by the Company. This includes unauthorized use of the Company's name, logo, or other website content. The Customer agrees to all terms of the Company's Copyright & Trademark policy.
- The Company will print the Company’s name, address, web address, and phone number on all books.
- The Company reserves the right to not print our name, logo, web address, or advertising on anything it considers inappropriate.
Archived files are production files only and are NOT provided to the customer. We do not archive any original editable documents that may be sent to us. Therefore we strongly recommend you back-up all your book files.
- The Customer warrants that releases have been obtained to reproduce any and all copyrighted or trademarked material submitted for reproduction.
- The Customer shall defend, indemnify, and hold harmless the Company, its subsidiaries, and its authorized representatives, from any and all loss, cost, expense, and damages on account of any and all manner of claims, demands, actions, and proceedings that may be instituted against the Company on grounds alleging that the said printing violates any copyright or any proprietary right of any person, or that it contains any matter that is libelous or scandalous or invades any person's right to privacy or other personal rights.
- The Customer agrees to, at the Customer's own expense, promptly defend and continue the defense of any such claim, demand, action, or proceeding that may be brought against the Company, provided that the Company shall promptly notify the Customer with respect thereto and provided further that the Company shall give to the Customer such reasonable time as the exigencies of the situation may permit in which to undertake and continue the defense thereof.